Please be respectful of your instructor and do not instruct other students. Each instructor at Tribe Circus Arts has been specially trained in the proper techniques for your safety. If someone asks you for help, direct them to the instructor..
Only moves being taught during that specific class time are permitted to be executed.
At Tribe Circus Arts we have a 24-hour cancellation policy. As long as you cancel at least 24 hours before your scheduled class, you will not lose that class. The class credit will go back to your account, and you will be able to use it for another class.
Registration & Sign up Policy:
We are a small, personalized fitness studio with limited equipment and limited spaces available for each class. Therefore, our policy requires students to register in advance for specific classes that have limited availability. Unfortunately, in the event that a class has low or no participation, that class may be cancelled at the discretion of the owner or instructor, at least 3 hours before event time. In the event that you are scheduled for a class that is cancelled, the system will send you an email. PLEASE make sure you have a VALID email on file.
· It is recommended students sign up at least 24 hours in advance for each class.
Memberships & Pricing:
Memberships agreed upon by both parties will be honored through the term of the contract. Pricing for any and all services may be changed or altered at any time at the discretion of Tribe Circus Arts.
Membership Cancellation Policy:
· Canceling is to permanently stop payments and classes due to moving, extended travel or injury.
· Canceling requires a 2 week notice to stop payment before the next withdraw date.
· Since we work near and at times in close contact with each other, please practice appropriate hygiene management before class and wear clean workout clothes and deodorant. Also please avoid using heavily scented perfumes as some are sensitive to these smells.
· Please do not wear jewelry as this tears the fabric or gets caught on apparatuses
· Please do not wear lotion as this inhibits your ability to grip the apparatus
· Appropriate attire for aerial classes include leggings or form-fitted yoga wear, a sports bra and tank top, or a leotard. No sweatpants, loose-fitting pants or baggy shorts recommended due to getting stuck on apparatuses.
All sales are final. Memberships are non-refundable. Once you purchase your classes, make sure you know the expiration date and use all classes before that date. We will not extend the expiration date.
Private Lesson Policy:
We ask that you let us know at least 24 hours ahead of time if you need to cancel a private class; otherwise, you will lose your payment. There are no refunds on late cancellations.
Workshops are non refundable and we must receive at least 24 hours notice to reschedule. Workshops taught by a guest instructor are not refundable and can not be rescheduled.